The power source behind our mowers hasn't changed much in 100 years. It's still readily available on demand. You can still fuel it for the price of a banana and a glass of milk. It always works when you want it to, and it doesn't leave any residue for the environment to absorb other than a couple of foot prints in a perfectly cut lawn. People- the power behind our mowers in 1895, and the power behind them today. What has changed is the product available to the people. We've applied a century of technology to a good old fashioned idea: the reel lawn mower. Today's reel mowers are lightweight and easy to maneuver. They're ideal for today's smaller lawns, and today's hectic lifestyles. They're always ready when you're ready, and they're almost maintenance free with no spark plugs to foul or engines to clog up. They're good to the environment and they're good to the lawn, snipping the grass for a clean, precise cut. A cut that's helped us carve our niche as the nation's largest manufacturer of in-demand, on-demand reel mowers. We've spent 100 years of perfecting our reel mower designs, streamlining our production processes and searching for the best possible materials to build the best reel mowers possible. And we're proud of all that. But more important still, we've spent the last 100 years, and we'll spend the next 100 more, keeping America Green.
- 7 Blade Ball Bearing Reel - 16 Inch Cutting Width
- Cutting Height Adjustment from 1/2 inch to 2 1/2 inch
- Unbreakable Steel Side Plate - Tempered Alloy Steel Reel & Bed Knife Blade
- 7 Blade Reels - Most efficient on bent grass- Bermuda, Zoysia, centipede, St. Augustine, Seashore paspalum
- For the more common taller, wetter upright grasses like fescue, bluegrass, rye grass and mixed weed/crab grass it is recommended to use a 4 or 5 blade reel mower
Parts/Kits & Accessories Manual
Proposition 65 Warning for California residents