The American Lawn Mower Company 16-inch bent grass reel mower is a simple, efficient, and effective blade-and-reel mower, fueled by manpower and specifically designed to cut low-growing, creeping grasses.
A Well Constructed Lawn Mower
Made of durable tempered alloy steel with an unbreakable steel side plate, this 4-spider, 7-blade, ball bearing reel design gives you cutting heights ranging from 1/2 inch to 2-1/4 inches using the adjustable 7-section roller and 3-position adjustable wheel height. This mower features durable 10-inch composite wheels with radial tread tires and molded hub caps, 1-inch torsion bar frame, flare-style painted handles with cushioned grips, and a 16-inch cutting width for quick, maneuverable action. This reel mower can be put together quickly in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Hand pushed bent reel mower specifically designed to cut low-growing, creeping grasses
- Cutting heights from 1/2 to 2-1/4 inches with adjustable 7-section roller and 3-position adjustable wheel height
- Made of durable tempered alloy steel; unbreakable steel side plate; 4-spider 7-blade, ball bearing reel design
- 10-inch composite wheels with radial tread tires; 1-inch welded torsion bar frame; painted flare-style cushion-grip handles
- 16-inch cutting width; assembles in 10-15 minutes
Parts/Kits & Accessories Manual
Proposition 65 Warning for California residents