The Scotts TC70135S is equipped with a powerful 13.5-Amp motor that can effortlessly turn hard, packed soil and can even be used starting new gardens with fresh ground. Equipped with 6 durable steel tines that will loosen the ground in your large to medium-sized gardens ensuring your plants get the proper nutrition they need. The steel tines are powerful enough that rocks and small roots won't be an issue. The large tilling frame allows up to a 16 in. tilling width and an 8 in. tilling depth allowing you to tackle large tilling jobs quickly and easily. The tines are adjustable allowing you to adjust the tilling width for the job at hand, you can set the tine width to 11 in. making this perfect for maintaining weeds during the season. This tiller offers the power of gas tillers without the hassle; all you need is a extension corded and this tiller is ready to perform every time. The rear wheels make this tiller easy to transport meaning anyone can handle this tiller without having to carry this tiller around the yard. The most efficient way to operate this tiller is to flip up the back wheels and walk the tiller backwards allowing the tines to dig into your soil. Features: powerful 13.5-Amp motor, 6 adjustable steel tines, rear wheels, 16 in. or 11 in. tilling width, 8 in. tilling depth and a 3-year warranty.
- Powerful 13.5-Amp motor for superior power, run-time and durability
- Ideal for any size gardens and flower beds, including large plots and community gardens; Works well as a weed control tool
- (6) Adjustable tempered alloy steel tines. Lifetime warranty on the steel tines; Cultivates from 11"-16" wide and 8" deep
- Bail wire with start button for safety and easy start; Soft ergonomic grip for comfortable operation
- Flip-down rear wheels for easily walking the tiller; Eco-friendly alternative to gas-powered lawn and garden equipment
Parts/Kits & Accessories Manual
Proposition 65 Warning for California residents