- 7-blade reel mower for specific lawns. 7-blade reel mowers are best suited for grass types similar to Bermuda, tiff, bent grass and zoysia
- The 7-blade reel push mower is designed for the active lawn enthusiast enjoys maintaining their short thick grass types
- 7-blade reel with a cutting width of 16" and a newly designed durable 10" wheel for maximum maneuverability
- Mechanical lawn mower with an adjustable cutting height of 0.5"- 2.5"
- Manual grass cutter blades made of heat-treated alloy steel that stays sharp for years. T-style handle with a comfortable cushioned grip for better comfort
American Lawn Mower Company 16-Inch 7-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower is a green alternative to gas-powered lawnmowers. Moreover, this lawn mower is easy to use and does not emit fumes. It can cut your lawn in a precise scissor-like motion that will not shred your grass to make your lawn appear better. This reel lawn mower has a low maintenance hassle-free design that only requires to be sharpened at least once every 3-5 years. Perfect for youths over the age of 13 and compact yards. When you buy it, you won’t have to worry about fuel, maintenance, and repairs that make this push blade mower a smart choice. Versatile specialty reel mower that is best suited for grass types similar to bermuda, tiff, bent grass and zoysia