- Vintage 5-blade reel lawn mower with a cutting width of 16” and durable 10” polymer wheels with a metal hub cap for maximum maneuverability
- Reel lawn mower with an adjustable cutting height of 0.5" - 2.5"
- Manual grass cutter blades made of heat-treated alloy steel that stays sharp for years
- Planet-friendly alternative to gas-powered lawn mowers which is pollution-free and noise-free; Low maintenance, lightweight and easy to use
- Classic vintage lawn mower with wooden upper handle and roller to give the reel lawn mower
American Lawn Mower Company 16-Inch 5-Blade Old-School Push Reel Lawn Mower is a green alternative to gas-powered lawnmowers. Moreover, this classic lawn mower is easy to use and does not emit fumes. It can cut your lawn in a precise scissor-like motion that will not shred your grass to make your lawn appear better. This vintage reel lawn mower has a low maintenance hassle-free design that only requires to be sharpened at least once every 3-5 years. Perfect for youths over the age of 13 and compact yards. When you buy it, you won’t have to worry about fuel, maintenance, and repairs that make this push blade mower a smart choice.