The Scotts TC70105S is a powerful 10.5-Amp tiller that can effortlessly turn hard, packed soil and is an essential tool for starting and maintaining your garden year-round. Equipped with 4 durable steel tines that will loosen the ground in your large to medium-sized garden ensuring your plants get the proper nutrition they need. The steel tines are powerful enough that rocks and small roots won't be an issue. The large tilling frame allows up to a 11 in. tilling width and a 8 in. tilling depth allowing you to tackle large tilling jobs quickly and easily. The tines are adjustable with the option of going between 4 to 2 tines allowing to till widths as narrow as 7 in. making this tiller great for weed control in your garden during the season. This tiller offers the power of gas tillers without the hassle, all you need is an extension corded and this tiller is ready to perform every time. The rear wheels make this tiller easy to transport meaning anyone can handle this tiller without having to haul this tiller around the yard. Features: powerful 10.5-Amp motor, 4 steel adjustable tines, rear wheels, slim design, 11 in. cutting width, 8 in. cutting depth, 3-year warranty.
- Powerful 10.5-Amp motor for superior power, run-time and durability
- Ideal for mid-size to large gardens and flower beds; Works well as a weed control tool
- (4) Adjustable tempered alloy steel tines; Lifetime warranty on the steel tines; Cultivates from 7"-11" wide and 8" deep
- Bail wire with start button for safety and easy start; Soft ergonomic grip for comfortable operation
- Flip-down rear wheels for easily walking the tiller; Eco-friendly alternative to gas-powered lawn and garden equipment
Parts/Kits & Accessories Manual
Proposition 65 Warning for California residents